Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Kripya Intezaar Karey...

The final semester of my engineering course began in full force with all the project reviews and seminars. Fortunately for me, as my name comes within the first twenty members of my class’ roll call, I was done presenting my seminar very early. My seminar report was also submitted well on time and consequently I found myself more jobless than my friends!

However, project and seminar hasn’t been my worry for a while now! My biggest concern since last December has been my applications to the six American universities to which I’ve applied to, for post graduation!

I’ve done my research on the universities! Decided which universities I want to apply! Meticulously filled out those lengthy online applications! And posted all the relevant documents well on time! All I have to do now is wait indefinitely for these universities to get back to me! And this long wait is killing me!

The unpredictable decisions given out by the universities only make the situation worse. Those who are likely to get an admission are getting rejected. And those who have a long shot are making it through! And hearing about all this is only getting me more tensed.

With March coming to an end in another four days and still no replies from any university, I’m trying very hard to not lose patience!

I’m reminded of how we’re indefinitely put on hold when we call up the BSNL customer care! Aap kathaar mein hai…Kripya thoda intezaar karey! Even though we know it’s going to take a while, we still hold on to the call instead of simply hanging up! Same way, I can’t stop myself from checking for new emails every twenty minutes throughout the day!

Hoping April brings me good news!

No comments: