Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back from a long break


I was jobless today and so I decided to check on my blog! I started going through all the posts I’ve written and I just realized I haven’t written a single post this year, and it's already August! With September just round the corner, it does seem like a long break!
I haven’t blogged for a whole semester! 6th Semester went by pretty uneventfully. I did just one trip to Shiva Gange! The rest of the semester I spent, cramming extra hours in my college library, for my GRE exam which was scheduled in May! My GRE score turned out more than what I expected, so no regrets! ;-)
And now my final year of engineering has finally started this August! 7th semester! The semester where we’re supposed to begin campus placements! I’m eagerly looking forward to tackling all the interview rounds and getting placed into the company of my choice!
Fourth week into my 7th semester and I’m still in the holiday mood! I’m trying to imagine what’s in store for me in the following months! More Road-trips, more blockbuster movies, and anything else… I’m all set to enjoy my final year of engineering to the fullest!

No comments: